12 March 2011

Sabbatical

I'm officially going on sabbatical until October 2011 due to the upcoming arrival of the latest addition to our family.

Aromatherapy preparations and Frontier co-op orders will be available upon request.  Outcall chair massage is on a very limited basis and restricted to Fridays or Saturdays only.  I will continue to be available via email for questions, consults, and orders, but please be understanding if I do not have an opportunity to reply immediately.

If you are looking for a table massage, I can confidently recommend Sheri Young at A Touch of Therapy.  She has additional training in rehabilitative massage and I've been impressed with the bio's of the other therapists in her office (though I've only been on her table thus far).  I have not yet been to their new location, but expect the quality of care to continue as before.

No comments: